We are really looking forward to touring in England for the first time in June, and we’re very pleased that some fantastic venues and well established folk clubs like our music enough to give us our first opportunity to play for new audiences in England. It would be great to see you on the road! If you’re not based in England yourself, perhaps you have some friends or family there? We’d really appreciate if you could spread the word to anyone you think might enjoy our music, as we’d love to meet lots of new audience members…
Here are the dates:
- June 21st: Chapel Sessions, Southampton
- June 22nd: The Met, Bury
- June 23rd: Folk In The Barn, Gulbenkian, Canterbury
- June 24th: St. Andrew’s Church, Swavesey, Cambridge
- June 25th: The Stables, Milton Keynes
- June 26th: Nettlebed Folk Club, Oxfordshire
Here is the official video for the title track of our latest album "Yet We Sing".
A song about hope, even in dark times and the healing power of music.
"There is pain, but there will always be laughter
We grieve and we rejoice
When the frost is over, a new spring is dawning
In darkness raise your voice....let us sing!"